Do you qualify for a special enrollment period? Do any of these events apply to you?
- Getting married
- Having a baby
- Adopting a child or placing a child for adoption or foster care
- Losing other health coverage
- Moving to a new residence (new state)
- Gaining citizenship or lawful presence in the U.S.
- Leaving incarceration
- If already enrolled in Marketplace coverage, having a change in income or household status that affects eligibility for premium tax credits or cost-sharing reductions
Note: Voluntarily quitting a Marketplace plan mid-year doesn’t qualify you for a Special Enrollment Period.
Have you had any of the above events?
Do you have a question or need help? Contact us!
- (800) 528-1744